activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Márcio Moraes" <mmoraes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jdbcPersistenceAdapter with derbydb get slow
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:31:24 GMT
I looked at derby database and saw ~244,000 messages on ACTIVEMQ_MSGS table,
all messages have been consumed.

Why does messages was not deleted after consume?

ActiveMQ logs says:

ActiveMQ Cleanup Timer]2007-09-26 09:15:56,630 DefaultJDBCAdapter:537  -
Executing SQL: DELETE FROM ACTIVEMQ_MSGS WHERE ( EXPIRATION<>0 AND
EXPIRATION<?) OR ID <= ( SELECT min(ACTIVEMQ_ACKS.LAST_ACKED_ID) FROM
ACTIVEMQ_ACKS WHERE ACTIVEMQ_ACKS.CONTAINER=ACTIVEMQ_MSGS.CONTAINER)

Is there some configuration i need do?

I am using Jencks 2.0 and creating the TopicSession with AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE
mode.

Att,

Márcio Moraes

Thanks.