activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Márcio Moraes" <mmoraes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: message stuck inside Activemq queue
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 18:57:36 GMT
I got same problem using ActiveMQ 4.1.1, my app stops receiving messages
after a while ...

I built a new version from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/branches/activemq-4.1/

Using ActiveMQ 4.1.1 it hangs after 1-2 days (it looks like a deadlock).

I have updated 8 days ago to branch version and until now its consumes about
+-100,000 messages without stops.

Does anyone knows when 4.1.2 will be release?

Att,

Márcio Moraes

2007/9/14, wickus <wickus.martin@db.com>:

> We had the same problem with ActiveMQ 4.1.0-incubator. We upgraded to
> 4.1.1,
> still same problem. Rob Davies recommended we upgrade to 5-SNAPSHOT, this
> worked, but we started getting problems with negative queue sizes. Finally
> upgraded to ActiveMQ Fuse Message Broker 5.0.0 this week. Negative queue
> size problem doesn't happen, but after a while we find messages get stuck
> on
> queues again.
>

> James.Strachan wrote:
> >
> > AFAIK some problems in this area have been fixed in the 4.2 branch -
> > please try the 4.2-SNAPSHOT version and see if this has resolved your
> > problems
> >
> > On 1/30/07, tarun4java <tarun4java@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> same problem here however here number of messages stuck is quite high.
> If
> >> you
> >> are able to find any solution plz let us know also.

> >> after
> >> The

> consumers
> quicker