activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Márcio Moraes" <mmoraes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQ consumer hangs every now and then
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:37:45 GMT
Hi Vik,

I got similar problem ...

After one day sending every minute messages to consumer, it stops to receive
messages ... and needs to be restarted to work again ...

I looked for some bugs on jira and see some work having be done on branch
version.

I try to get the SNAPSHOT version from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/branches/activemq-4.1/, and update
ActiveMQ and comsumer jars as well ...

I did it five days ago ... and until now no more problems ...

Att,

Márcio Moraes