activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>
Subject Including additional jars when running Broker as Plugin
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:15:37 GMT
Hey-

In attempting to work on a patch for AMQ-895, I would like to run the
broker using the Maven plugin so that I don't have to keep building
and installing it.  ;)

I've got it working fine, it reads my activemq.xml, my only problem
is that because I am setting up a JMS-to-JMS bridge, I need to
include a couple of jars in order to connect to my other broker.

Does anyone know how to make sure these jars are included?

I tried manually setting the classpath in the shell that I am
executing mvn activemq:run in, but that didn't work.

TIA.

--
Daryl
Email *my = [ daryl at: @"eddl" dot: @"us" ];