activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <>
Subject RE: AMQ consumer hangs every now and then
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:19:37 GMT
Thanks Márcio,

I also found a reference to the similar problem at

And it looks like there was some issue in Java versions I am using 1.5, I am wondering if
this is a Java problem instead of AMQ?

Probably, James or someone in the AMQ team can guide us. And tell us if this was the AMQ problem
then what was causing this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Márcio Moraes []
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: AMQ consumer hangs every now and then

Hi Vik,

I got similar problem ...

After one day sending every minute messages to consumer, it stops to receive
messages ... and needs to be restarted to work again ...

I looked for some bugs on jira and see some work having be done on branch

I try to get the SNAPSHOT version from, and update
ActiveMQ and comsumer jars as well ...

I did it five days ago ... and until now no more problems ...

Márcio Moraes

2007/9/10, Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY) <>:
> Hi,
> I am having an issue with AMQ with my Java OpenWire consumer. Every now
> and then my application hangs in the JMS area, when it tries to consume
> messages from one Queue and tries to put it in another queue. When I
> tried to get the exception get message it gives me "Current state =
> FLUSHED, new state = CODING_END", I will appreciate if someone can help
> me with this. I am using AMQ4.1.
> Thanks!
> Vik

View raw message