activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: AMQ consumer hangs every now and then
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:19:37 GMT
Thanks Márcio,

I also found a reference to the similar problem at http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=5005426

And it looks like there was some issue in Java versions I am using 1.5, I am wondering if
this is a Java problem instead of AMQ?

Probably, James or someone in the AMQ team can guide us. And tell us if this was the AMQ problem
then what was causing this.

Thanks!

Vik

-----Original Message-----
From: Márcio Moraes [mailto:mmoraes.br@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 2:38 PM
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: AMQ consumer hangs every now and then

Hi Vik,

I got similar problem ...

After one day sending every minute messages to consumer, it stops to receive
messages ... and needs to be restarted to work again ...

I looked for some bugs on jira and see some work having be done on branch
version.

I try to get the SNAPSHOT version from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/branches/activemq-4.1/, and update
ActiveMQ and comsumer jars as well ...

I did it five days ago ... and until now no more problems ...

Att,

Márcio Moraes