activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "anish pathadan" <>
Subject Help! Unable to send messages to activemq from an XA transaction
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:07:03 GMT
Hi All,
       I am trying to send messages to active mq within an XA transaction. I
used jdbc persistence and VM connector. When tried to send message I am
getting an error "unable to set autocommit on within an XA
transaction". This is what I find out after the analysis.'s getConnection() and
close() methods tries to set autocommit ON on the jdbc connection. This will
cause the above said exception because getConnection() and close() method is
called within an XA transaction. There is check in this method to see
whether the method is called within a transaction or not. But the variable
is having incorrect value when called within an XA transaction.

My question is how can I determine whether the method is called within an XA
transaction or not?. Or is there any otherway to solve this issue?
Best Regards,
Anish Pathadan