activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dejan Bosanac" <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Missing jars in maven repo?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:37:09 GMT
I think if we add a test to the 'find' command that filters files newer than
maven metadata xml file in activemq-parent folder (I think this one is
generated first in a build process) it would do a trick.

Here's a test I've done on my local box and it seems to do what you need.

find ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/ -type f -mtime +7 -not -newer
~/.m2/repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-parent/maven-
metadata-local.xml

Cheers,
Dejan

--