activemq-dev mailing list archives

From semog <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS Provider for Tibco EMS?
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 23:48:49 GMT

FWIW,

I am working on wrapping the Tibco C# client with the NMS APIs.  It is
almost complete.  I have all of the interface mappings done, but I have
having some minor issues with getting Tibco to pick up a message from a
queue when it is sent back to client.  Once it is worked out, I will
contribute this new implementation to the community.

This implementation will give a third direct provider for NMS: ActiveMQ,
MSMQ, and now Tibco.  I don't know what Tibco's client licensing is, so I
may not be able to include their client assembly (TIBCO.EMS.DLL).  You may
need to acquire it separately.  I don't know yet.

I will update more as I make progress.

- Jim