activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Wood <>
Subject Re: VS2005 Project Issues
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:13:39 GMT

Thanks for your help!

I am currently having a linking issue using the activemq-cppd.lib in another
project. I get 17 errors of the following type:

Error	1	error LNK2028: unresolved token (0A00000E) "public: virtual class
cms::Connection * __clrcall
referenced in function "void __clrcall `dynamic initializer for 'const

I'm not sure if I have something set up wrong in the project, but I don't
think so. I'll try the release version of the build as well. Let me know if
I need to provide any additional details. Thanks.