activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Wood <ed.w...@trx.com>
Subject Re: VS2005 Project Issues
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:13:39 GMT

Thanks for your help!

I am currently having a linking issue using the activemq-cppd.lib in another
project. I get 17 errors of the following type:

Error	1	error LNK2028: unresolved token (0A00000E) "public: virtual class
cms::Connection * __clrcall
activemq::core::ActiveMQConnectionFactory::createConnection(void)"
(?createConnection@ActiveMQConnectionFactory@core@activemq@@$$FUAMPAVConnection@cms@@XZ)
referenced in function "void __clrcall `dynamic initializer for 'const
activemq::core::ActiveMQConnectionFactory::`vftable'''(void)"
(???__E??_7ActiveMQConnectionFactory@core@activemq@@6B@@@YMXXZ@?A0x5af1c179@@$$FYMXXZ)
Gen6_ActiveMQ_TestApp.obj

I'm not sure if I have something set up wrong in the project, but I don't
think so. I'll try the release version of the build as well. Let me know if
I need to provide any additional details. Thanks.