activemq-dev mailing list archives

From DominicTulley <dominic.tul...@telelogic.com>
Subject Re: VS2005 Project Issues
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:39:47 GMT

I had the same problem (failures in the linking stage of DLL construction).
It all builds as a lib, but as a DLL it fails.

Apparently, there is a bug in the UUID (or GUID?) class in the platform SDK
for VS2005 (so I am informed by someone far more informed than me in the
world of C++) which causes this problem - you need to get the class from the
previous version of the SDK and then it can be built.

Hope this helps.

-Dominic