activemq-dev mailing list archives

From DominicTulley <dominic.tul...@telelogic.com>
Subject Activemq-CPP supporting AMQ 5?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:19:41 GMT

Hi, I was wondering when we might have a version of activemq-cpp that will
work against the AMQ 5 snapshots?

I can't seem to find an entry in the issues list acknowledging that they
don't work together (perhaps because AMQ 5 isn't release?) but the downloads
page suggests that they don't (and I certainly can't seem to make them work
together myself!).  Even the most simple experiment (running the example
producer/consumer code in the activemq-cpp tree against AMQ 5) just doesn't
work.

Thanks,

-Dominic