activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Missing jars in maven repo?
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:49:31 GMT

OK, it's me again with ideas that don't work :)

I think I know why the previous solution didn't work.
First, I think that relying on activemq-parent metadata is not good, since
all modules are deployed separately. Second, the "newer" switch will delete
all files that has the same time (in minutes) as the referenced file.
After some head scratching, here's what I have come with

#!/bin/bash

Dirlist=$(find activemq/ -mindepth 1 -maxdepth 1 -type d)
today=`date +%j`
for direc in $Dirlist ; do
if [ -f ${direc}/maven-metadata-local.xml ]
then
    stamp=`stat -c %Y ${direc}/maven-metadata-local.xml`
    days=`date +%j -d "1970-01-01 ${stamp} sec"`
    dif=`expr $today - $days`
    find ${direc} -type f -daystart -mtime +7 -mtime +${dif} -ls
fi
done

In English, it traverse all module directories, get timestamp of the
metadata file, coverts it to number of days since today and then adds an
extra condition in the find command. So basically, it should prevent
deletion of files created on a same day as last successful build.

To customize this script, you should change the parent folder of activemq
distribution and the name of metadata file used.

I'm not sure, but I think it could help (and cost us nothing to try :) ).

Regards,
Dejan