activemq-dev mailing list archives

From wickus <wickus.mar...@db.com>
Subject Re: message stuck inside Activemq queue
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:03:40 GMT

We had the same problem with ActiveMQ 4.1.0-incubator. We upgraded to 4.1.1,
still same problem. Rob Davies recommended we upgrade to 5-SNAPSHOT, this
worked, but we started getting problems with negative queue sizes. Finally
upgraded to ActiveMQ Fuse Message Broker 5.0.0 this week. Negative queue
size problem doesn't happen, but after a while we find messages get stuck on
queues again.