activemq-dev mailing list archives

From JigarP <jigar.prajap...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ performance (activemq +ajax)
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 03:46:12 GMT

Hi All,

    I had posted on issue related to activemq and ajax but i did not get
reply for that. I am having below issue.

1) I am using javascript setInterval method and calling amq.addListener
method every 3 seconds as if i use default behaviour of activemq +ajax then
sometime i am not able to get reply from server even if data is there in
activemq(confirmed using Jconsole).

if i am calling amq.addListener then it is creating performance issue. means
it eats more CPU.

   Can you suggest me that above is the rgt approach or i should use other
approach so that i can get all messages without loosing them.

   if above approach is correct then can you guide me how can i improve
performance activemq??

awaiting your reply,

thanking you in advance,