activemq-dev mailing list archives

From vuddanny <vudda...@yahoo.com>
Subject missing messages from queue
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 15:55:11 GMT

I am using ActiveMQ ver 4.1, Stomp, queue, persistent message. OS is Linux
debian, and JVM v1.4. I am working a test case sending 10 messages to the
ActiveMQ 1. While sending all 3 messages, I disconnected the ActiveMQ1 and
after 10 seconds later, the ActiveMQ2 is connected. The stomp continues
sending the rest of messages to ActiveMQ2. I checked on the queue and saw
only those 7 messages enqueued after the ActiveMQ1 was disconnect. I don't
know where were the first 3 messages sent to ActiveMQ1. Please help.