activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE-RESULTS] was Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.1.0 (RC2)
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:58:39 GMT
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > I've deployed the 2nd release candidate for Apache Camel 1.1.0.  The
> > first RC had a few issues that have now been fix.  You can see the
> > maven 1 and maven 2 deployments here:
> > http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.1.0-RC2/
> >
> > For those folks just looking for a binary distro, it's located here:
> > http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.1.0-RC2/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/1.1.0/
> >
> > The SVN tag used to build the release was:
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/tags/camel-1.1.0
> >
> > This RC 2 has been run through the latest rat tool and seems to be ok.
> >  The report is here:
> > http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.1.0-RC2/camel-1.1.0.rat
> >
> > The download page for release is accessible at:
> > http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-110-release.html
> >
> > Please vote to approve this release binary
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 1.1.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)

So by my reckoning thats 8 +1s and no -1s after 4 days of voting (some
votes were on dev@activemq, others at camel-dev@activemq) - so the
release passes, yay!

Hiram could you pop the release into the real maven repo please? (Am
not sure I've karma to move files you've create across etc)

--
James
-------