activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wrong license headers
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:25:45 GMT
> Hi,
>
> While doing checkstyle violation fixes, I noticed that there were some
> files in the source tree with the wrong license header.
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk/activemq-web/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/web/AjaxServlet.java
> This one looks like it is apache licensed but is "Copyright 2006 Mort
> Bay Consulting Pty. Ltd." so I think we update the format of the
> header and move the copyright bit to the NOTICE file right???

I'll get in touch with Greg; that could have just been a mistake, he
might be happy to relicense...

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk/activemq-ra/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/ra/MessageActivationSpec.java
> This file does not look like it has a ASL compatible header at ALL.  I
> checked the SVN log and this file used to have an ASL header but was
> changed with revision 515574. see:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-ra/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/ra/MessageActivationSpec.java?r1=502054&r2=515574&diff_format=h
>
> James, I think we either have to rollback that change or get the
> original contributor of that patch in issue AMQ-1147 to update the
> patch with our apache headers.

Agreed. I've rolled back the patch for that interface & just generated
a new one using my IDE (since the interface is just mimicking what
we've always had in ActiveMQActivationSpec). I've just committed it so
it should be fine now.
--
James
-------