activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message selector does not work for durable topics
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 12:06:10 GMT
On 8/8/07, Rainer Klute <rainer.klute@gmx.de> wrote:
> Are there any activities to get AMQ-1095 fixed?

AFAIK noone's started work on this yet.

> If not, how could I help?

Firstly we welcome contributions...
http://activemq.apache.org/contributing.html

The best way to help is to try narrow down the issue; could you try
determine for example; that this issue only happens with durable
topics? i.e. do non-durable topics not have an issue?

Ideally all bugs we find should have a JUnit test case to reproduce
them; then we know its definitely a bug and we then know when its
definitely fixed (and stays fixed). If you're feeling brave, once
there's a JUnit test case, you could try debugging it & setting
breakpoints on the RegionBroker / Topic / PrefetchSubscription classes
in the activemq.broker.* classes and tracing the message delivery code
to see why its not doing what you'd like

--
James
-------