activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dinesh Premalal" <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ with "C" System
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:41:05 GMT
Hi Devs',
        I have a system written in C, I want to publish my messages to
ActiveMQ server.  What is the most recommended way?
BTW, I have tried almost all the C options given in the activemq site, but
none of them work for me. (Yes, I know I'm not a very good Java person :( ,
there may be my faults)
       Guys please help me to get this up and running. Thanks in Advance.

BTW, I asked same question on the user list too.

thanks,
Dinesh
--
http://xydinesh.wordpress.com/