activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Wrong license headers
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:41:30 GMT
Hi,

While doing checkstyle violation fixes, I noticed that there were some
files in the source tree with the wrong license header.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk/activemq-web/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/web/AjaxServlet.java
This one looks like it is apache licensed but is "Copyright 2006 Mort
Bay Consulting Pty. Ltd." so I think we update the format of the
header and move the copyright bit to the NOTICE file right???

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk/activemq-ra/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/ra/MessageActivationSpec.java
This file does not look like it has a ASL compatible header at ALL.  I
checked the SVN log and this file used to have an ASL header but was
changed with revision 515574. see:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-ra/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/ra/MessageActivationSpec.java?r1=502054&r2=515574&diff_format=h

James, I think we either have to rollback that change or get the
original contributor of that patch in issue AMQ-1147 to update the
patch with our apache headers.

--
Regards,
Hiram