activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Checkstyle
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 18:33:21 GMT
Roger.. Just cause I'm lazy and the CXF project did most of the work
of setting up the the rules, I 'm doing the changes based on those
rules which is like 99% of the sun rules.

I have had to relax some of the CXF rules tho.  For example, they flag
declaring local variables that match field variables.  And we tend to
do that allot and I don't consider it bad form at all.

Also we tend to have very long lines.. CXF set the limit at 110, and
after a while of trying to get the IDE to auto-wrap stuff at 110, I
noticed that lots of lines just looked but ugly so I increased that
bit to 200.

I'm almost done with camel-core and it should be committed in a bit.
I'll see if i can finish off the rest of the camel modules tonight.
Then on to amq.

Regards,
Hiram

--