activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Checkstyle
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 15:45:24 GMT
Hi folks,

We have never really discussed trying to use a single formatting style
for activemq and camel code.  But I think if we did it would make the
code easier to read / maintain..  I don't really care much what they
style is as long as it's consistent.

To that end, I saw that the CXF project has done a good job defining a
style in a format that check style can use and integrated that with
maven eclipse and idea.. see:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/etc/

So I'm going to use that style and start trying to get our code to
adhere to it.  I'm just going to do this for the trunk of camel and
activemq.  If you guys have objections please let me know.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com