activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: RA properties
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 11:18:01 GMT
>>> Is there any reason why the extra resource adapter configuration
>>> properties are not properly defined?
>>
>> only required properties are required in the xml.
>>
> that's not my understanding of the j2ca spec.  Do you know of a
> javaee app server that only uses the ra.xml and not a vendor plan?

It was my understanding that the ra.xml should list all of the
configurable bits, so that information could be presented to the user
in a generic ra configuration view to tweak all of the goodies.  Not
sure how one might do that unless the ra.xml defined all of its
configurable bits.

Is there a reason why you don't want to add them?  Seems like a good
idea to me to put them in there... but who knows I have been wrong
before :-P

--jason