activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "anish pathadan" <anishpatha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is messages sent count in activemq web console?
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 05:49:00 GMT
When I checked the queues.jsp, its taking enqueue count as message sent
count
and dequeue count as messages received count. What Imy understanding is
enqueue count is the total messages send to the queue and dequeue count is
the total message dequeued from the queue. Am I right?. I need this
information to fix one JIRA related showing invalid count in web console.
Please help me.

Best Regards,
Anish Pathadan

--