activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Ipraveen <praveen.j...@tarmin.com>
Subject how to get number of queue in a message broker
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:32:43 GMT

hi
i am trying to get how much queue in my message broker, when i connect by
code

brokerService.addConnector("tcp://localhost:61615");
brokerService.start();
Object topics[]=brokerView.getTopics();
for(int k=0;k<topics.length;k++){
System.out.println("name of queue is "+topics[k]);
}

i am able to access the number of queue, but when i start activemq server
and access the same code i am unable to find the number of queues,

Object topics[]=brokerView.getTopics();
for(int k=0;k<topics.length;k++){
System.out.println("name of queue is "+topics[k]);
}

so any one can help me how to use brokerview, or how do i get number of
queues.

thanks
Praveen
ipraveenjain@gmail.com