activemq-dev mailing list archives

From lxgao <>
Subject durable queue consumer could not receiver all message from three queue producer.
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:48:10 GMT

hi all:
   I'm first use above command run queue consumer:
     java.exe org.apache.activemq.ConsumerTool tcp://localhost:61616 false
FOO.TEST true
   then run three producer using above command three times:
    java.exe org.apache.activemq.ProducerTool tcp://localhost:61616 false
FOO.TEST true 500 1024

   activeMQ.xml user MS SQL Server:
    <bean id="sqlserver-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
		<property name="driverClassName"
		<property name="url"
		<property name="username" value="sa"/>
		<property name="password" value="sa"/>
		<property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
		<property name="defaultAutoCommit" value="false"/>
		<property name="defaultTransactionIsolation" value="2"/>
    At last there are 186 message in ACTIVEMQ_MSGS of MS SQL Server not

    When I restart activemq server and  the consumer , those message will