activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Broker internals - tracing a message questions
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 18:52:13 GMT
BTW.. if your interested in tracing the path a message, you might want
to use a BrokerPlugin like:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/broker/util/UDPTraceBrokerPlugin.java

which will generate UDP messages for each operation on the broker.  If
someone whips up a nice GUI to interpret the events I'm sure you could
get a very nice view of where messages are in your system.