activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consumer error on the 7-30-07 snapshot
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 19:20:19 GMT
yikes - let me check that duplex hasn't affected anything
On Jul 31, 2007, at 7:54 PM, eta wrote:

>
> I don't see any broker exceptions that correlate with these  
> errors.  I am
> still getting this error periodically though:
> WARN  DemandForwardingBridge         - Unexpected remote command:
> ProducerAck {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false, producerId =
> ID:chi06.kadoink.com-45456-1185904815317-6:0:1:1, size = 2161}
> ERROR Service                        - Async error occurred:
> javax.transaction.xa.XAException: Transaction
> 'XID: 
> 1197822575:64000000000000004a07b12e7f000001000000000000000000000000000 
> 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000: 
> 01000000000000004a07b12e7f00000100000000000000000000000000000000000000 
> 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000'
> has not been started.
> javax.transaction.xa.XAException: Transaction
> 'XID: 
> 1197822575:64000000000000004a07b12e7f000001000000000000000000000000000 
> 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000: 
> 01000000000000004a07b12e7f00000100000000000000000000000000000000000000 
> 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000'
> has not been started.
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransactionBroker.getTransaction 
> (TransactionBroker.java:263)
>
>
> rajdavies wrote:
>>
>> eta - can you send the coresponding broker log ?
>>
>> On Jul 31, 2007, at 7:30 PM, eta wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> This is from a queue consumer.  I believe my client AMQ libraries
>>> are in sync
>>> with the server.  I see frequent failover messages even though  
>>> neither
>>> broker in the network has been restarted.
>>>
>>> 2007-07-31 04:24:28,124 [ActiveMQ Task] INFO
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport -
>>> Successfully
>>> reconnected to tcp://broker2:61616
>>> 2007-07-31 04:25:58,928 [ActiveMQ Transport:
>>> tcp://broker2/192.168.5.25:61616] WARN
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.failover.FailoverTransport -
>>> Transport failed,
>>> attempting to automatically reconnect due to: java.io.IOException:
>>> Unknown
>>> data type: -121
>>> java.io.IOException: Unknown data type: -121
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.doUnmarshal
>>> (OpenWireFormat.java:344)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal
>>> (OpenWireFormat.java:275)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand
>>> (TcpTransport.java:156)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run
>>> (TcpTransport.java:136)
>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Consumer-error-
>>> on-the-7-30-07-snapshot-tf4194847s2354.html#a11929950
>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>
> -- 
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Consumer-error- 
> on-the-7-30-07-snapshot-tf4194847s2354.html#a11930317
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>


Mime
View raw message