activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Teira <mte...@tid.es>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Causing OutOfMemoryError After Service Deployment in ServiceMix
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 06:21:57 GMT
Hello.

Your problem have the same symptoms that the one I've notified as
AMQ-1319 if you're using activemq 4.1.x or a lower version.
DestinationMapNode is not correctly erasing all the references
(specifically the 'anyNode' nodes) of the map and so, leaking also Topic
references and all the related stuff.

If this is the same problem, you shoudn't suffer it under 5.0 or under
4.1 with the patch I've attached to AMQ-1319.

Regards.