activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmed Al-Obaidy <ahmad_aloba...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to build ActiveMQ.dll
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 07:57:18 GMT
I was thinking of building a standard tool to bridge JMS to C# clients, to make any JMS broker
accessible for them!

Hiram Chirino <hiram@hiramchirino.com> wrote: You don't need to use IKVM anymore to
use ActiveMQ.  IKVM would run
the Java byte code under .NET.  We now have a native .NET client that
you can use.

1. Get the source code:
http://activemq.apache.org/nms/source.html
2. Build it
http://activemq.apache.org/nms/building.html

Then use the resulting library like this example did:
http://activemq.apache.org/nms/nms.html

--
Regards,
Hiram