activemq-dev mailing list archives

From jhunsinger <jhuns...@csc.com>
Subject Re: Advisory messages
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 22:40:50 GMT

Updated Information:

I copied some code from the ProducerEventSource which assumes that if the
data structure is an instanceof ProducerInfo, then the advisory msg is an
add (start) producer.  If the data structure is an instanceof RemoveInfo,
then it is a remove (stop) producer.  I also noticed that the property
producerCount is only provided for RemoveInfo and not ProducerInfo.

Seems like the producerCount property should be available in the advisory
message when both adding and removing a producer to/from a destination.  I
also didn't see any mbean information for destination producerCount.

Jim