activemq-dev mailing list archives

From pcdev <p...@pcdevelopments.co.uk>
Subject Re: Newbie Need urgent VB.net help
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:05:56 GMT

Hi, I am STILL having difficulties getting a valid connection to the Active
MQ from a .NET VB or c# development.
Surely someone can point me in the right direction this is just silly -
PLEASE?

I have communicated with lots of types of DB over the years and find this
the most awkward, is there ANY source code that works out there

regards and thanks

PS thanks for correcting me James.