activemq-dev mailing list archives

From zeric <ze...@126.com>
Subject Re: STOMP connections hanging
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 05:43:50 GMT

I also met this problem.
Version 4.1.1, 3.2.2, 5.0, and latest snapshot were used.
But no use at all.

-------btw
I'm using the example from the AMQ zip file.
steps:
1.start the activemq server(on windows xp).
2.change the build.xml file.(<property name="url"
value="stomp://localhost:61613" />)
3.use ant.(ant producer)
output:
producer:
     [echo] Running producer against server at $url =
stomp://localhost:61613 fo
r subject $subject = TEST.FOO
     [java] Connecting to URL: stomp://localhost:61613
     [java] Publishing a Message with size 1000 to queue: TEST.FOO
     [java] Using non-persistent messages
     [java] Sleeping between publish 0 ms

Please help.