activemq-dev mailing list archives

From huntc <hu...@internode.on.net>
Subject Re: Greater Openwire MapMessage efficiency
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 05:26:42 GMT

rajdavies wrote:

> This could be an interesting additional capability - is that
> something you think you could help contribute ?

Yes, possibly - I haven't done any Openwire stuff yet but it looks fun. :)

I suppose my main question now is whether this should be an Openwire
capability or something that sits at a higher level i.e. either ActiveMQ or
JMS... any thoughts?

If it is at the Openwire level then any thoughts on how this functionality
could be enabled in a nice JMS friendly manner?