activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Saidin77 <>
Subject Is this the right product? C# Client and remote JMS Queues?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 23:57:41 GMT

I have a Windows environment that I need to be able to connect to a remote
JMS queue (on a WebLogic 8.1 server) and either receive messages or send
messages to the JMS queue. The client (C#) will be on the windows server,
and the JMS queue I'd like to connect to will be on the WebLogic 8.1 server
(Also a Windows server).

Is the combination of C#, OpenWire, and ActiveMQ the right way to go? I
simply need to pull messages off of a remote JMS queue and send messages to
that same queue (asynchronously).

Thanks for your advice!