activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Yahav Biran <bi...@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject using existing queue
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 08:26:25 GMT

I created a physical queue in the activemq.xml so the queue is created on the
startup of the activemq.
i can see this queues by typing:activemq query
now i would like to produce message to the existing queue.
im trying to find a way to discover the exisitng queue.
in the sample code it looks that we are creating a new queue:
ActiveMQConnectionFactory(user, password, url);
connection = connectionFactory.createConnection();
connection.start();
Session session = connection.createSession(transacted,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
destination = session.createQueue(subject);

please advice,