activemq-dev mailing list archives

From pcdev <p...@pcdevelopments.co.uk>
Subject Re: Newbie Need urgent VB.net help
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 15:49:32 GMT

Thanks for the quick reply James.

OK first of all I know absolutely NOTHING about ActiveMQ and neither do the
staff here, it was installed a while ago and they are nowhere to be found
now.

VB.net as it's my choice of programming language so thought I could write a
service which would capture certain messages and place them into an SQL
table on another server so our other applet could access it.

I appreciate your help, but what you  just said just went straight over my
head - I am not a java programmer or Apache user just plain old VB / SQL /
VB.net - sorry for being so thick.

All i have is the demo downloaded from this site using VMware and told to
extract the messages and stick into SQL for a specific project.
regards
Paul