activemq-dev mailing list archives

From pcdev <p...@pcdevelopments.co.uk>
Subject Newbie Need urgent VB.net help
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 15:19:48 GMT

Greetings to you all.
Last week I was given the task creating a VB.net program to read the
messages out of Active MQ and place them in an SQL server database as their
current ancient application cannot read/accept direct from the Active MQ.

I have spent all week and weekend downloading various code etc etc and just
cannot for the life of me get any of this code to work.
Now i can program and have done this kind of thing before but having little
knowlege of the ActiveMQ I am struggling even to make a connection to the
ActiveMQ via vb.net

Any help with a connection string or ODBC or similar would be gratefully
appreciated before I get fired!

Thanks in advance.
Paul