activemq-dev mailing list archives

From huntc <hu...@internode.on.net>
Subject Random.cpp and "always search user path" note
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2007 11:07:31 GMT

Hi there,

This one confused me for a while so I thought that I'd share it.

I'm building the latest trunk of activemq-cpp and see that a few weeks ago,
Random.cpp and Random.h were added. Because they include <cmath> I believe
that <math.h> is being included from the same directory as the Random.*
files. Consequently I get a build error through the xcode project.

Actually the xcode project was way out of date and so I'll look at updating
svn with the one I have been using.

To avoid the xcode build project problem that I encountered simply remove
the "Always Search User Path" from the project; this is a general
recommendation for gcc 4.0 and later anyhow. When I check in the new project
you won't have to do this. =^D

Cheers,
-C