activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection Factory Problem
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:29:55 GMT
On 6/12/07, hardikphd <hardik_phd@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> Actually, I want only one receiver and more than one producer and receiver
> will send response back to only one sender and all senders and receiver are
> on different machine.

Could you try rewrite that sentence again; it completely threw me.
Maybe name the processes & what a producer / receiver is or something

> And as I have many senders, I don't want to configure connectionfactory for
> each of sender at receiver side and still want to get connection to broker
> running on sender's machine and send message it to.

Again you've lost me again :).

Note that a ConnectionFactory is just configured to talk to the JMS
broker; it has no configuration particular to any receiver or
producer. One of the benefits of JMS is minimal configuration &
location transparency & loose coupling; so a JMS client only needs to
be aware of some logical JMS destintations as opposed to knowing about
other producers/consumers in the network.

> Will setJMSReplyTo work across different tomcats?

It will work across all ActiveMQ clients; whatever JVM they are living
in; plus if they are written in other languages.

--
James
-------