activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:28:40 GMT
On 6/11/07, John O'Hara <john.r.ohara@gmail.com> wrote:
> "..please consider that the same folks who developed NMS helped develop the
> AMQP specification so the same alleged 'taint' that is being claimed against
> NMS would also apply to AMQP."
>
> To clarify.
> James is not the source of any of the content of the AMQP specification thru
> v0-9, to the best of my knowledge.

So I've just been through my AMQP spec emails; The first version I was
sent was 0.3a4 in August 2004 then I contributed to the specification
up to around April 2005 when it had reached around 0.81a.

So what happened to the specification I worked on? Was a new group
formed excluding all the folks who were on the mailing list I was on
(including yourself John you were on the mailing list with me) and
were all versions of AMQP destroyed and a new cleanroom version
created after 0.81a, ignoring all that previous work?

--
James
-------