activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mario Siegenthaler" <mario.siegentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection Factory Problem
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:13:02 GMT
So you don't have a network of brokers but say 10 completely seperated
brokers. To communicate with all of them you need the get 10 seperate
ConnectionFactories from the JNDI?
If that's true, why don't you use a network of brokers (or a single,
central broker possibly in a master/slave configuration) and then just
communicate via topics? You'd just have to connect the brokers with at
least one or two peers and it'd work just fine.

Mario