activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mario Siegenthaler" <mario.siegentha...@gmail.com>
Subject WebConsole in embedded mode
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2007 01:02:54 GMT
James, you have configured to run the webconsole in the embedded mode
within the activemq.xml ('standalone' activemq). Why don't we use the
invm-mode of the webconsole there? I think it's the correct usage of
this mode as we don't want to start a second broker but use the one
that's been started in the VM. What is the benefit of the embedded
mode in this case?
Aside from that the webconsole-embedded contains an error with the
queueBrowser and the message query (spring-cleanup does not work and
it leaves consumers open). I'll submit a patch for this as soon as
I've got my head cleared about the invm-mode :)

Thanks for clarifications
Mario