activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 1.0.0 (RC 3)
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:59:48 GMT
Hi Everyone,

Due to recent bug fixes, we have cut a new Release candidate.  Please
consider the RC 2 vote thread dead.  I've built and deployed maven 1
and maven 2 artifacts for the camel
1.0.0 release here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC3/

For those folks just looking for a binary distro, it's located here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC3/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/1.0.0/

The SVN tag used to build the release was:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/tags/camel-1.0.0

This RC 3 has been run through the latest rat tool and seems to be ok.
 The report is here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.0.0-RC3/camel-1.0.0.rat

The download page for release is accessible at:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/camel-100-release.html

Please vote to approve this release binary

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel  1.0.0

Here's my +1
--
Regards,
Hiram