activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: NMS
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:26:47 GMT
Hi,

On 6/11/07, Arnaud Simon <asimon@redhat.com> wrote:
> According to the discussion we have had on the ActiveMQ mailing list, it
> looks as if it is impossible to make a decision on whether implementing
> NMS is legal or not.
>
> Even the ActiveMQ guys cannot agree.

All the ActiveMQ guys seem to be of the opinion that NMS is legal.
Please stop the FUD.
If you guys want FUD, please consider that the same folks who
developed NMS helped develop the AMQP specification so the same
alleged 'taint' that is being claimed against NMS would also apply to
AMQP.

--
Regards,
Hiram