activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Rakesh Kumar <rakeshkr...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Getting exception in creating the session for the receivers...
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:28:11 GMT
I am also attaching the error message that i get during debugging while creating the consumer
using the session.

~Rakesh

----- Original Message ----
From: Rakesh Kumar <rakeshkrcse@yahoo.co.in>
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, 12 June, 2007 8:43:59 PM
Subject: Re: Getting exception in creating the session for the receivers...

Hi,
I have attached the code snippet of run method of Receiver that i am using.

Little more description of the problem:-
1) Now i see sometime session got created but while creating the consumer it throws exception.
2) when i change the name of the queue for producer and consumer then they start fine, but
i can see messages coming to the consumer when send the message to the broker through different
producer (created seperately), seems to me session has been created properly.

Many thanks in advance...

~Rakesh