activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Rakesh Kumar <rakeshkr...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Getting exception in creating the session for the receivers...
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:22:29 GMT
Hi All,
I am facing some problem in creating the session for the consumer. Its throwing exception
like follows

        FILE: \activemq-2.1\src_org\main\activemq\connector\openwire\OpenWireFormatNegotiator.cpp,
LINE: 105
        FILE: \activemq-2.1\src_org\main\activemq\connector\openwire\OpenWireConnector.cpp,
LINE: 1468
        FILE: \activemq-2.1\src_org\main\activemq\connector\openwire\OpenWireConnector.cpp,
LINE: 928
        FILE: \activemq-2.1\src_org\main\activemq\core\ActiveMQSession.cpp, LINE: 675
        FILE: \activemq-2.1\src_org\main\activemq\core\ActiveMQProducer.cpp, LINE:194
        FILE: \activemq-2.1\src_org\main\activemq\core\ActiveMQProducer.cpp, LINE:149
        FILE: \activemq-2.1\src_org\main\activemq\core\ActiveMQProducer.cpp, LINE:108

can anyone help me here, am i doing anything wrong. I have followed the same example that
is shipped with the code to create  the consumer and producer.

Thanks in advance...

~Rakesh

      Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser without download, Click Here:
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php