activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mittler, Nathan" <nathan.mitt...@sensis.com>
Subject RE: API docs for CMS/ActiveMQ-CPP
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 19:16:55 GMT
Thanks!

We do seem to have some problem with one of the links, however.  When
you click on "cms" in the namespaces view, it takes you to the "right"
url (http://activemq.apache.org/cms/api_docs/cms-1.0/namespacecms.html),
but even though the url is correct, it's the wrong page (looks like the
confluence-generated cms page).

Could there be some sort of funny redirect going on in the web server
for any link named "cms"?

Nate