activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <>
Subject Re: stomp::commands::ConnectedCommand openwire analog
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:22:22 GMT
If you look at the code in the OpenwireConnector you can get an idea of
what messages require what responses.  In the case of Connect, there is
a response that is needed i.e Response command.  You will also need to
send a proper WireFormatInfo when the initial connection is made so that
the OpenwireWireFormatNegotiator will get the response its expecting.

A good way to see the message traffic is to connect to a broker with
transport.commandTracingEnabled=true in the URI.  This will cause the C
++ client to log the console all the Commands that are exchanged with
the Broker, you can use this as a guide when implementing the Response
Builder class.

On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 07:00 -0700, Motl wrote:
> I am writing unit tests for the application that uses activemqcpp library.
> Using DummyTransport is nice for that purpose, but it only supports stomp at
> the moment, that misses TemporaryQueue implementation, and it's quite
> important functionality for me.
> Following your advice, I am started implementing OpenWireResponseBuilder. I
> don't know the internals of ativemq-cpp library, so it's quite blindfold way
> for me )
> Finally, the question is: which "openwire class" corresponds to "stomp
> class" commands::ConnectedCommand?
> I tried to use openwire::BaseCommand template, but what class should I
> instantiate it with?
> Thanx a lot

View raw message