activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tim.b...@sensis.com>
Subject Re: Getting exception in creating the session for the receivers...
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 17:35:22 GMT

The error you are seeing usually occurs because the broker has not
responded to a request that the client has made within the timeout set
in the ResponseCorrelator, which currently defaults to three seconds.

I don't know anything about ZThread, so I can't help you there.

If you can create a sample that demonstrates the problem without the
ZThread stuff then I can try it here to see if I can reproduce the
error.

Is your broker running on your local machine?  You could try going into
ResponseCorrelator.cpp and increasing the max timeout for responses.

On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 22:55 +0530, Rakesh Kumar wrote:
> Can any one respond please. I am stuck here and not able to test my sender and receiver.
>
> I am using ZThread to run the receiver. Is there any problem using ZThread with activemq.
>
> I am always getting this exception Message:
> response from futureResponse was invalid
>         FILE:\src_org\main\activemq\transport\filters\ResponseCorrelator.cpp, LINE: 146
>         FILE:\activemq-2.1\src\main\activemq\transport\filters\ResponseCorrelator.cpp,
LINE: 153
>         FILE:\activemq-2.1\src\main\activemq\connector\openwire\OpenWireFormatNegotiator.cpp,
LINE: 105
>         FILE:\activemq-2.1\src\main\activemq\connector\openwire\OpenWireConnector.cpp,
LINE: 1468
>         FILE:\activemq-2.1\src\main\activemq\connector\openwire\OpenWireConnector.cpp,
LINE: 692
>         FILE:\activemq-2.1\src\main\activemq\core\ActiveMQSession.cpp, LINE: 265
>         FILE:\activemq-2.1\src\main\activemq\core\ActiveMQSession.cpp, LINE: 271
>         FILE:\activemq-2.1\src\main\activemq\core\ActiveMQSession.cpp, LINE: 191
>

> If you need any more info please let me know.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> ~Rakesh

but i can see messages coming to the consumer when send the message to the broker through
different producer (created seperately), seems to me session has been created properly.

> Many thanks in advance...
>

> ~Rakesh

have built the dll of activemq-cpp)

> > Please let me know if you need any other
>  information.
> >
> > Note:- I have created VS2003 project for this and have created the dll of activemq
from VS2003 itself.
> > Same problem is happening in VS2005 build dlls also.
> >

> > ~Rakesh

LINE: 146

Click Here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php